What type of company is AMEC?
AMEC is a focused supplier of high-value consultancy, engineering and project management services to the world’s oil and gas, mining, clean energy, environment and infrastructure markets. With annual revenues of some £4 billion, AMEC designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers.
How many people does AMEC employ?
AMEC employs over 29,000 people working from a network of offices and on projects worldwide.
In how many offices does AMEC operate?
AMEC operates in over 325 offices in around 40 countries.
What are AMEC’s main markets?
AMEC’s activities are focused on the world’s oil and gas, mining, clean energy, environmental and infrastructure markets.
Who are AMEC’s major clients?
- British Energy
- Bruce Power
- De Beers
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Kuwait Oil Company
- National Grid
- Ontario Power Generation
- Sellafield Ltd
- Woodside Energy
Where is AMEC’s global headquarters?
AMEC’s global headquarters is located in London, United Kingdom.
Who are AMEC’s senior executives?
AMEC’s senior executives are:
- Samir Brikho, Chief Executive
- Ian McHoul, Chief Financial Officer
- William Serle, Group Human Resources Director
- Sue Scholes, Director of Communications
- Mark Watson, Commercial Director
- Alison Yapp, General Counsel and Company Secretary
- Nina Schofield, Group HSSE Director
- John Pearson, Group President, Europe
- Simon Naylor, Group President, Americas
What is AMEC’s stock market classification?
AMEC shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange where the company is listed in the Oil Equipment and Services sector. Classification: AMEC.